Biodegradable and Compostable gloves by Green Ware, manufactured using renewable resources, and plant base thermoplastic corn starch resins.
Green Ware Compostable Gloves are made from a 100% Eco-Friendly Material Material that has been designed to protect the hands from chemical, physical & food contact.
Hospital gloves are often made of plastic or rubber, which can be harmful to the environment. The Green Ware Compostable Gloves are an eco-friendly alternative to traditional hospital gloves. these disposable gloves are 100% biodegradable and nonporous.
These gloves are 100% Eco Friendly, which is alternative to plastic / rubber gloves. The gloves are made from high-quality organic cotton that is soft and comfortable to wear. The gloves have the antibacterial properties that offer a better protection against germs. These gloves are available in different sizes so that you can choose the perfect fit for your hands.
The gloves help in keeping your fingers clean and germ-free, which helps in preventing infection of any kind. These gloves can be used by patients who have sensitive skin as well as children who are prone to hand injuries due to rough play or sports activities.
Compostable Gloves are an environmentally friendly alternative for sustainability.
- Superior puncture, tear, and heat resistance.
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Long shelf life.
- Breathable – great for controlling odor and dissipating moisture
- It can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities.
- Independently verified by Green Ware
More Details :
- Perfect For Delis, Bakers, Butchers, Green Grocers, Hospitality, And Hygiene Practices For Business And Home Use.
- Large Glove Size 245x300mm.
- Medium Glove Size 230x280mm.
- Glove Thickness Gauge 18um.
- Transparent Film.